Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Slag

I have a grant application on my desk that concerns 'reducing fouling and slagging constraints'.

It says a lot for my mental state that I tittered a little on first reading it.

I am assuming it has little to do with Leicester Square on a Saturday night.

Congratulations to the England & Wales cricket team on Sunday's game (yes, you read that right, that is the full title and is why we have Simon Jones and Geraint Jones playing. Well, Geraint is actually from Papua New Guinea but that is another matter.) A real nailbiter. Hold on lads, not long to go now....

It has been a great year for sport so far, personally. Apart from the utter cock up that was the Lions, we have had great cricket, the emergence of Amir Khan and the consolidation of Joe Calzaghe, West Ham are back in the Premiership and Wales have a Grand Slam.

This is truly odd, and as a friend of mine pointed out, the way Gein and Dahmer got started....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home