Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blair's on his way out.

No, not that one, this one. I particularly like this quote:
He added that an ''ever-growing arm'' of community safety officers had replaced police and were walking the streets like ''gaggles of lost shoppers''.

Genuine free stuff on the web: of more use to Seppo readers, but still, there's some stuff on there.

The Yorkshire dialect for medics. Genius. Especially the menstruation synonyms.

The Moai's Tips For The Day:

If you wish to top yourself, do not do it by chucking yourself in front of a rush-hour Jubilee line train. We all know what 'passenger action' means on the Underground announcements, and thousands of people will be cursing your departed soul. Slit your wrists or something.

Nutters! Your perpetual motion machine will not and can not work. The UK Patent Office will agree with me. Now leave me alone.

Anyone who uses the word 'commercial' twice or more in a sentence is a) talking corporate crap, and/or b) trying to shaft you.

My firm have broached calling in some human resources consultants to 'improve human resources provision.' I have the horrible feeling it might be these people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Wonderful - I'm going to have to steal your second link, but will credit you!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Tut, I meant third.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home