Thursday, May 04, 2006

X vs Y

Before I went on holiday the Nameless Tory and I spent a fruitful afternoon debating one of the most important questions of our age - namely, who would win in a fight between Doctor Who and Judge Dredd.

I am putting my cards on the table and saying that, as much as I love Doctor Who, the winner here has to be Judge Dredd. I am not the only blogger who's a big fan. LargeTrousers also advocated MegaCity One's finest, citing his sheer bloody-mindedness and track record against celebrities, and ScaryDuck is obviously a fan too.

The NT was on the side of the Gallifreyan. The NT conducted a straw poll amongst his co-workers and, with Mugabesque psephology and vote manipulation, found for the Doctor. However, he also got some votes for the Terminator and a crocodile. Which shows that some people shouldn't be allowed to vote. But, I digress.

So, I am throwing this open to the blogosphere. What do you think? LawMaster or TARDIS? Sonic screwdriver or Lawgiver? Billie or Walter The Wobot? (actually, that is no contest.) The man who travels to the end of time, or the man who beat Death himself? They can both reincarnate.... Seems an even match, so it would come down to sheer grit. Therefore, Dredd, by a nose.

Next week: Yoda v Gandalf.

Comment-me-do!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaptain Kobold said...

Judge Dredd wins the fight, but The Doctor wins the war.

12:30 AM  
Blogger bloggerhead said...

Ah, depends on who you are rooting for--may the, lets say, best man win! imperial innovators huh?!! very interesting kalahari:)

3:43 AM  
Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Tsk, the vote in my office was fair and square. The votes for the Terminator and a crocodile proves how open the election was - I even opened it to idiots.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home