Friday, January 06, 2006

Less-than-Gorgeous George

I thought a mate of mine was joking when he said Geoge Galloway was in Celebrity Big Brother. Then I overheard someone at lunch mention it.

So I checked.

I cannot believe it.

HOW desperate for publicity is this man? He is a PAID representative in Parliament and he is going on BB!

Blair must be furious. GG has cameras on him 24 hours a day, to which he can say whatever he wants, to an audience who are usually politically apathetic. It's so brazen it's ingenious.

Bez won last year. I am rooting for Maggot from GLC.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Pedant-General said...

moai old chap.

You've been pinged. Here

Hope all is well, Happy New Year and let's hear your weirdness....

Toodle Pip!
PG

2:04 PM  
Blogger The Pedant-General said...

couldn't find an email address for you, so had to stick it here. Do drop me a note at thepedantgeneral AT the Gmail thing dot com

Toodle Pip!
PG

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ingenius? *double take*

He's a tosser.

I haven't got a telly, but if I did I would buy a sledge hammer, smash it up, jump up and down on the smoking remains (for good measure) and then post the bits to Channel 4.

I think I'll go and have a bath, now...
It's all go, in my house.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home