Monday, September 12, 2005

Off for now

Blogging will be light over the next week as work are sending me Oop North to attend a training event, which handily enough is in a hotel with a pool, ahaha. Expenses claims here we come.

Congratulations (llongyfarchiadau, yn gymraeg) to the mighty Welsh super middleweight Joe Calzaghe who broke his hand in the third round Saturday night, boxed the rest of the fight with one hand and still won - 'ard as nails, butt!

I tried explaining to my girlfriend yesterday why cricketers have to give up and go in when the light is bad. I can see her point. I have played rugby games in torrential rain on December nights when you're not even sure who or where the opposition is. Oh well, who I am to contradict the MCC? Come on E&W!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home