Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday

Hello to everyone who has come via The Sharpener; my pageviews have rocketed since I submitted my rant, which I suppose proves that controversy attracts eyeballs. If you're new to the Lighthouse, have a look at the archives and try to work out if there is any discernable strand to my ramblings (I can't see one, I just write this stuff.)

It's Trafalgar Day! Rule Britannia! Britannia waives the rules! Ta-daaaaa!
Learn more here, and here. I'd have a pint of Bombardier at lunch to celebrate if I didn't have sodding meetings all day.

Which 80s band are you? What a daft result. I wanted Joy Division.
softcell.JPG
'You have a lot going for you, but most people will
only remember you for one thing, and a lot of
them will try to copy it. They'll all suck at
it, though. Besides, you've got better stuff.'

What band from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home